2019年10月11日金曜日

Monja "Kura" in Tsukishima


Hello everyone. This time, I would like to introduce Tsukishima inTokyo. Tsukishima is famous as “Monja Town” . There are more than 50 of monja restaurants  (admission to monja association) in the town. Each restaurant has monja that is unique and creative and you can try it.I went to “Monja Kura” “もんじゃ 蔵” with my friends of mine this time. Many customers lined in front of the restaurant before open. And when we arrived there, the restaurant was already full inside. So we waited around 1 hour by the restaurant. Then we could enter finally and order from the menu. The restaurant has some various kinds of monja, from the basic to creative varieties.


This time, we ordered “Doria monja” and “Baby star monja”. Doria monja includes rice and is mixed together with white sauce and the ingredients of monja. I hadn’t made the monja for a long time, so I was confused, but I could make it well. It tasted like a white stew and it was creamy.


Next we ordered was “Baby-star monja”. Baby-star is one of the popular snacks in Japan. Look is noodle before boiled. The monja was tasted like the basic variety and I felt nostalgic a bit. The price of each monja was not so expensive and around from 500 yen to 1000 yen.

Monja Kura
Address
〒104-0052
Tokyo  tyuo-ku tukishima 3-9-9
Open
AM11:00~PM11:00

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿